December 27, 2008

Busy day

What a full day I had. I started out with Emily's lesson over at her farm. Gift is coming along very well. She is now jumping fences instead of taking them in stride. She sits down very nicely using her hind end over the fences. Emily is supposed to send me the video from this morning. I'll add it when I get it. Emily is having to adjust her equitation to account for Gift's new found power. We're heading to Aiken this Friday for a "AA" rated show. Wish us luck...



Congratulations go out to Helen and Heather Jervey. They are the new proud owners of Squeeks. They are the ones who I dropped a horse to on Christmas morning.




Then a bunch of us gathered at the Kramer's property to build some fence. KJ brought over the auger and was our "ox" for the day. Although after a wonderful subway lunch courtesy of Beth Randall did have to pitch in and help.







No comments: