May 28, 2009

Lessons today

I saw almost every student today. My day started with Karin learning to haul the trailer in prep for tomorrow. Erin used that time to work on clipping Sebastian. Both ladies will be having mounted lessons at Mullet Hall tomorrow afternoon.
After dropping Kenzie off I headed to Whistle Stop to ride the ponies. I got on Jessie and wandered the arean for 15 minutes or so yacking on my phone. I never got beyond that because I got interupted and had to take care of something else. Amy was on school trip today, so I helped Tara feed. It was nice to do some physical labor for a change. I do miss the day to day chores of running the farm.

Kellie got an awesome new camera today. We all had fun playing with it. Hopefully you will get more pictures from the show this weekend than you have been lately.
Chipper finished up his finals today. He had a lesson on Pickles and was starting to look like the confident rider we had on Riley. Kellie hadn't made it into the arena, so I don't have any pictures to post. I promise next week we'll get some. Gia and Elizabeth both hacked Riley today. Gia put off her normal lesson until tomorrow when we hit Mullet hall.






Lexy has started riding Jessie again this week. Jessie is officially on the market for lease or purchase. Lexy will be showing her in addition to Pickles this weekend. Kellie worked really hard to get some pictures of Jessie jumping today to put on a sale flyer. If you know of anyone looking for a very talented pony please send them our way.

No comments: