February 13, 2009

What am I up to???

It's been quite awhile since I have blogged. As you may know I have shrunk the size of my operation, and am down to just teaching a few students on a regular basis. I'm staying in touch with as many students as I can. I have some video to post of what I've been up to as life has been winding down. Stay tuned to see some amazing footage!!!

As for what I'm doing at this moment... I'm sitting in a hotel room with Kellie, and Gia watching Monster In-Law. Karin, Chipper (and family), and us all travelled up to Clemson today. There is a show this weekend. We had a long day getting here, but are settled in for the night. Riley and Sebasitan aka. Tommy are at the show grounds snuggled in their stalls for the night. There was a suprisingly low number of people stabling tonight. We're assuming more will turn up tomorrow. Gia and Chipper will be showing Riley in Short Stirrup. Karin will be showing Sebastian in some beginner classes. I will be showing him in 2' adult hunter classes, and 2' jumper classes. There is a hunter classic Sunday so I'll be showing both of them in it on Sunday.

Stay tuned to hear how we did.

No comments: