October 09, 2008

We're Back

I'm back in the world of blogging. This is the blog for our new live's. I'd like to say a public thank you to my "savior and love of my life" Dawn Mills. Okay, maybe I'll include her husband Cecil in there too.

Cecil and Dawn are the proud owners of Mills Farms and Canine Retreat in Bonneau. They are the gracious people who have provided us a place to stay, and our horses grass to eat. We are getting settled in nicely and will be back to business as usual starting next Monday. If anyone has questions about lesson times, or boarding please drop me a line. I am furiously working to update our website, but for the time being this will be the most accurate source of information.

I am packing 5 riders to the state fair tomorrow. A couple of the highschoolers are competing for a college scholarship this weekend.

I can't wait to see y'all again, and show you around the new farm. Mark your calendars the farm Christmas party is Dec. 19th at 6:30pm. Everyone is welcome. We'd love to have some of our "old" family come for a visit.

I'll post pictures of the farm just as soon as I can.

No comments: